TLS151, Maenam Beach, North Coast, Koh Samui
(same date same flight)
| Included Not included
Paid optional extra
|[Go Back to Villa Listing]|
|Price:||US$1,354 to US$2,472 per night||Rental Conditions|
|2 persons a room, kids are classed as under 12||Client Reviews|
|Add this villa to your enquiry form|
... cheerful, colourful and contemporary with a genuine Thai influence.
Entering this villa you get an instant feeling of space and style. The large L-shaped central swimming pool draws your eyes across the property to the incredible view across the ocean to Koh Phangan. This is a villa with an obvious Thai influence in the choice of artwork, traditional furniture and artefacts, and yet it maintains a crisp contemporary feel due to the individual style and colours selected. For example; the majority of the artwork is Thai, in subject, but painted in a very contemporary style using bright colours that are not commonly associated with such designs.
Three pavilions are positioned to create the central area which houses the pool and sizeable sala. The first pavilion, on the left as you enter, is parallel to the golden beach and has three en-suite twin bedrooms, the third being separated from the other two by a well planted, recessed garden area. The rooms all have polished dark wooden floors, solid hardwood furniture and are dressed with attractive ornaments and the delightful paintings. Each en-suite bathroom has a twin marble sink unit and natural stone-tiled showers. At the end of this building is a pathway bordered with plants that leads to a further bathroom.
The next pavilion is at a right-angle to the first on the left of the property looking towards the sea. In here there's a double bedroom with a very large en-suite bathroom. Next to that there is a beautiful carved wall feature set into a recess and surrounded with tropical plants. As you pass that you come to the Master suite. In here there's a double bed; vaulted wooden ceiling; and more traditional paintings, depicting scenes of life in ancient Thailand. There's a dressing area that leads into the en-suite bathroom where a large bathtub takes pride of place, with windows opening into an inner garden area and carved wall feature. To the front of the master suite is a sun terrace with sala and sun-beds.
A wide manicured lawn leads across the width of the property to a low wall with private entrance onto the beach. On the opposite side to the master suit is the final pavilion which has a bar, dining and entertainment room facing the ocean to the front. Sliding doors open and lead through an inner garden area to the open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen. This is a very large room with polished wooden floors and very stylish, high-quality furniture. There's a further bathroom and the wide entrance into the stone floored kitchen. An impressive island feature is surrounded by top-branded fitted appliances in natural wood units.
In the centre of the courtyard is the blue-tiled L-shaped pool with water feature. And, to finish off is a very large sala with Thai-style roof and sun-beds and chairs to sit and relax in comfort whilst enjoying this sophisticated villa.
- On the northern coast of Koh Samui, 15 minutes drive from the airport, 5 minutes from the resort of Maenam and 15 minutes to the island's busiest resort, Chaweng.
- Full time Thai Chef available at US$55 per day (food cost on Guests account)
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests (including children) depending on villa. Extra bed will be charged at US$59 per night
- Airport transfers are Complimentary.
- Baby cot provided Complimentary
- Daily Continental breakfast is Complimentary
- Vehicle with driver available at USD$60 per day subject to availability
- For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
- Taxes and service charges are included
- Private swimming pool, direct beach access
- Master bedroom with TV satellite, DVD/CD players
- Music system and IPOD station with outdoor speakers in the sala
- Fully-furnished inc. linens/towels
- Large living and dining areas with sea views
- Outdoor furniture
- Portable gas bbq
- All bedrooms and living area are air conditioned and have ceiling fans
- Broadband WIFI ADSL, all internet connections in the Villa is on an individual secure account, passwords supplied by the Villa Managers
- Large fully equipped kitchen
- Back up generator in time of power outage
- CCTV and extensive security system
- 24 hrs manned surveillance at entrance and on the beach (night time only)
- The villa staff will visit daily to keep the villa clean and tidy
- Living on site, the Villa Manageress is available to address your service needs
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- Shopping list available
- In-Villa wine selection
- In Villa private chef available at usd100++ pd + cost of food + 20% + 7% vat OR
- In villa menu available cooked in your villa at menu prices
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- In-villa spa treatment
- Baby sitting service on request and availability
- Big Buddha Temple
- Water sports
- Easy access to the dive centre of Koh Tao
- Boat trips to outer islands
- 5 minutes from Maenam and 15 minutes from Chaweng shopping centres and restaurants
- 15 minutes from the airport
PLEASE NOTE: Prices given are based on the original enquiry. Any changes from the original enquiry as to numbers of persons and bedrooms used may allow the owner to change rates or booking conditions or to not accept the original enquiry even if it has been confirmed and payment has been made.
Please note children are counted in the total allowable in each villa. This includes infants for some villas and both the number of children and infants is totally at the discretion of the owner as to the total numbers being calculated for villa occupancy. In villa items cover all items purchased on your behalf by the villa staff being mainly food and beverage and in most cases fuel where a car is included. Please note check in and out times. Most villas and only if it is possible due to other arrivals may allow different times but extra charges will apply.